NICK NECHANICKY – MARKET MAKERS METHOD FOREX TRADING COURSE
What You Will Learn:-
- Forex Market Sessions
- Anatomy of The Asian Range Stop Hunt
- Anatomy of an M and W Formation
- Trapping Volume
- The Wedge Redefined As a Volume Trapping Mechanism
- Maintaining the Validity of Highs and Lows
- False Support and Resistance Levels
- Weekly Price Movements
- The Three Day Cycle
- Putting the Chart Together
- Market Timing
- The Straightaway Trade
- Reversal on the EMA 200
- AND MANY MORE!!!
- The Accumulation Phase
- The Stop Hunt – also defining the HOD / LOD
- Other Behaviours at the HOD/LOD Reversal
- The Extended Stop Hunt
- The True Trend
- The Count of the 3 Day Cycle
- The Count of the Intraday Cycle
- Chart Setup
- TDI (Traders Dynamic Index)
- Confluence of Signals
- Trading and Trade Setups
- The 2nd leg M or W Setup
- The New York City Reversal Trade
Manipulating The Markets, Really?
A market maker is a bank or brokerage company that stands ready every second of the trading day with a firm ask and bid price, hoping to make a profit on the bid-offer spread.
To beat the Market Maker you must fully understand his objectives. Market Makers will induce traders to take positions by creating panic and fear to get you to think irrationally – quick moves, spike candles, news and inexplicable price behavior. Last but not least, Hit the stops and clear the board, force you into margin trouble…. and POCKET YOUR MONEY.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR FOREX EXPERIENCE
Tired of Blown accounts or losing more than winning? Then you’re in the right place. Statistics show that only 9% of retail traders make a living trading forex. Thats why Market Makers Method has developed a system that can give you more of a winning edge than the 91% of the losing forex population. Congratulations, today can be the starting point of your Success. Lets help get you on the road to real financial freedom.
This course was designed to bring our 8+ years of trading the Market Makers Method strategy into a step-by-step course with over 20+ hours of curriculum.