Chris Svorcik – Simple Wave Analysis And Trading
About this course
The ecs.SWAT method is an all-round package which offers education on technical & wave analysis, trading systems, and MT4 indicators & tools to traders, analysts, and investors. The SWAT education explains how traders can understand chart patterns, price swings, and waves in a simple way without overcomplicating their trading. The SWAT method helps traders to understand the price chart as a road map which offers trading opportunities. And finally, the SWAT systems, indicators, and tools help find and pinpoint higher probability entries and exits.
All in all, the main focus of ecs.SWAT method is basically on patterns. The course explains how to identify, analyse, and trade price patterns in consistent and simple way. The method also includes extra webinars on understanding Fibonacci, trend lines chaos theory, fractals etc.
The ecs.SWAT approach can be applied on all financial markets / instruments and on all time frames as well. The system is suitable for traders of all experience levels but will require more study and learning for beginners.
The SWAT method is excellent for traders or aspiring traders that use price and wave patterns, wave analysis, Elliott Wave Theory for part of their analysis or trading. It is equally beneficial for traders who like chart patterns, patterns in general, and moving averages. The concepts can be used on any platform but the ECS indicators are only available for MT4 (Meta Trader 4).
The method is taught by chart, technical and wave analyst expert Chris Svorcik, who has won the FXstreet award for best analysis in 2018 and has been analysing the financial markets for more than a decade.
What will you learn
- Three fully rules based trading systems (totally non-discretionary)
- Five discretionary trading systems (3 with trend and 2 counter-trend)
- How to use the ECS indicators and tools on MT4 platform for entries, trend, and more
- How to use moving averages for understanding the chart, wave, and price patterns
- How to use moving averages for understanding impulsive price, trends and trade setups
- How to use moving averages for understanding pullbacks, retracements, reversals, and targets
- How to use the ECS Wizz tool for spotting wide open spaces where strong momentum is expected
- How to use the ECS Wizz tool for finding the best targets
- How to use oscillators and tools for improved and quick wave counting
- How to use oscillators for divergence patterns
- How to discover the best swings for Fibonacci and the most accurate Fib levels
- How to use multiple time frame indicator for trend direction
- How to use the ECS Fractal indicator for understanding the underlying patterns and trend
- How to find point of confluence and decision zones
- How to trade at decision zones
- How to trade break, bounces, pullbacks
- How to read candlestick patterns for decisions and entries
- How to apply trade management
- How find the best entries, exits, stop losses, and targets
- How to approach trading psychology
- How to approach risk management